Be assured your past, present and future are safe in lucy’s capable hands
My personal guarantee to you
I wish I could guarantee everyone 100% success but of course like anyone else I can’t. But what I will promise is:
- My best effort
- An honest appraisal of your progress
- Efficiency & reliability
- Understanding & compassion
- Courtesy & respect
- A dash of humour if appropriate
And a genuine hope you’ll be one of the 90% of people who respond to care in my practice (see audit in Results & Testimonials).
My qualifications (below) are merely where the professionalism begins. I work to the best of my ability and am genuinely passionate about helping people. But if I don’t meet your expectations please tell me so that I can make amends.
I guarantee I’ll do all I can to help you.
- Five year training* to registration (qualified 2001)
- Psychology-based master’s degree (MA – 2000)
- Anatomy & Physiology/Pathology & Disease qualifications (2000)
- Full professional medical & public liability insurance
- Enhanced DBS clearance to work with children & vulnerable adults
- 17 years’ clinical experience (including supervised training)
- Testimonials available (signed documentation to authenticate)
- PGCE (teacher training) 1991
- Bound by the Code of Ethics & Practice of the Society of Homeopaths – for safety, competence & confidentiality in practice
- Professional Standards Authority accredited; Society of Homeopaths registered (only PSA-accredited homeopathy register)
Although not compulsory, I choose to be on an accredited register, because it shows my commitment to protecting you from risk, and being part of a professional community dedicated to high ethical standards and policies. Accredited registers help people get better care by ensuring that the health practitioners on registers are competent and trustworthy.
I display the quality mark so you can be sure my commitment to public safety has been verified by the Professional Standards Authority. In homeopathy, our accredited register with the PSA means we work alongside employers, commissioners, local authorities, patient and consumer protection agencies as part of a quality assurance network.
You can get in touch with confidence.
*I trained at the School of Homeopathy under Misha Norland, ‘grandfather of homeopathy’. Established in 1981, it’s the U.K.’s ‘longest running school under the same director’, with a consistently glowing international reputation.
I’m convinced the quality of the relationship built within the consulting room enhances your journey back to well-being. I aim to bring a natural warmth, compassion and authenticity to every therapeutic situation, and hope all my dealings with you reflect that. I’m a ‘people-person’, and like my working style to be transparent so that you know and can trust what you’re getting.
So ‘meet me’ by calling for a no-obligation chat now.