Investing in your well-being
Your first appointment lasts up to 90 minutes and a standard consultation up to 45. (You get a lot more of my time though – as you’ll see shortly). Compared with private GP fees, (c.£200 an hour, according to our friend Google), homeopathy is great value for money:
- Standard homeopathic consultation £70
- 1st appointment £90
Fees include your prescription and P&P; no hidden surprises or added VAT.
A breakdown is below; please note the critical and considerable time spent on case analysis following your appointment. This varies but up to 5 hours may be dedicated to your case in total – less at a follow-up. Appointments can be shorter for young children, but case analysis times are similar for adults and little people.
Only full consultations & repeat prescriptions are charged for.
All other (reasonable) contact is free, whether it’s a no-obligation new enquiry or advice when you’re an existing patient.
Please ask if you have any queries so you’re clear what you’re getting for your outlay – beyond the investment in your future.
- Your consultation (initial c.90 mins, follow-up c.45 mins)
- Case analysis (up to 4 hours)
- Your homeopathic remedy
- Receipt if required
- P&P as appropriate
- Telephone contact as appropriate
- INITIAL CONSULTATION – adult – £90
- INITIAL CONSULTATION – under 16 – £85
- FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION – adult – £70
- FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION – under 16 – £65
TELEPHONE FEES (normal call charges apply):
- Initial enquiry/information – FREE
- Advice between consultations – FREE
- Repeat prescription – £25
- Acute/first aid ‘phone consultation & remedy – By negotiation
- Full ‘phone consultation & remedy – As clinic prices
- Attendance at hospital operation/other surgery – By negotiation
- Attendance at childbirth – By negotiation
- Home visits – By negotiation
Fees relate to homeopathic care only. Relevant practical advice may mean you’d like to buy an item elsewhere – things like elderberry cordial, surgical tape – or even a hot water bottle. You get the idea…